Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlson's Choke Tubes

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  tonygrz 
#1 ·
I recently purchased a Charles Daly 12ga semi-auto with screw-in chokes that was one of the Japanese made guns. I called Charles Daly to ask about their choke tubes and they told me that the only tubes they had were for the Turkish made shotguns. They didn't know anything about the Japanese Charles Dalys.

I called Carlson's and spoke to one of their customer service reps. He said that their data didn't show anything for a Japanese made Charles Daly but to send them the choke tube and they would try to match it. I sent it.

This morning I received a call from Mr Carlson telling me that he had received my choke tube and he had matched it. He was very pleasant and informative. I was really surpised to get a call from him. I gave him my cc# and he's sending me the choke tube I needed.

Just wanted to tell everyone here about my great experience with Carlson's choke tubes and their great customer service.

Tony G. (Texas)

#2 ·
Carlson's is a great group to work with.

I had tubes installed on my O/U by them. Reasonable price and fast turn-around.

#6 ·
Well to answer your question I went to www.google.com and typed in a search for "Carlson choke tube" and it gave me the website address of "http://www.choketube.com" and clicking on that and then clicking on either the "Customer Service" link or scrolling the bottom of the page with get you all the contact information you might need.

www.google.com ... is like the holy bible of the internet world. Just like the bible if you cant find what your looking for on Google it aint worth looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.