Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our second shoot of the year is this Saturday February 15th. The mystery number carried over $138 to this month, so it should be close to double this month! The kitchen will be open. Come on out and have some fun!!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had a good day, little chilly! $7 was the high score and won $30. Mystery number was 35 and carried over. We will start with $255 in the pot next month. Thank You to all who attended.

·
Supporting Vendor
9,966 Posts
My first time at the club too. I was pleasantly surprised just how nice everything and everybody was. Great club, great people!

·
Supporting Vendor
9,966 Posts
We do look similar, with the exception of that ruggedly handsome, yet scruffy and mangy new beard you've been sporting.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Couple of questions:

How many stations on the course?
How is the mystery number determined?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
10 stations, single, report, & true double on most stations. Will also pull double reports for beginners to help them get used to the game, if they ask for it. We have Pokerchips in a big jar numbered one to fifty, drawn usually by one of the ladies in the kitchen.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Sprtnclays,
Your 47 was hi gun. Congrats. It was nice shooting with you.
Mik

·
Registered
318 Posts
Billetproof
Thanks for the update. I had the pleasure of shooting Carleton in the trap travel league when I lived in MI. I still travel back to visit friends and shoot SC. I will try to make a shoot in 2014.
Thanks in advance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts