Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These garments are truly in as-new condition as they were only worn once or twice each. I'm scheduled for weight loss surgery next week and they will be too large for me soon. Both are size 3XL regular.

One is a waist length jacket with Artic quilt lining in dark green with a black corduroy collar. The other is a slightly longer (hip length?) coat with Sherpa lining (like fleece) in dark brown with a black corduroy collar. $70.00 each or buy both for $130.00, about what one costs new. The post office tells me that shipping should run $20 or so, depending upon the destination, but I'll go with $20 to the "lower 48."

Ed

·
Registered
704 Posts
Ed, you know after the surgery you will have to change your eating habits. Good Luck with your surgery. Merry Christmas. Tom

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I know the sport of eating will never be the same again - in fact, based upon dietary restrictions, I describe the first month following surgery as "culinary hell." But when I told the surgeon my goal was to lose 100 pounds, he told he thinks I can lose 120. I just keep reminding myself how much better I will feel.

Now, who needs a jacket? If I eat the shipping charges, does that interest anyone?

Ed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts