Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
50 targets a week, food, drink and lots of conversation at the best shooting center within hundreds of miles! What more could a trap shooter ask for? Lewis money? We have that too! Join us!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Cardinal spring trap league's start tonight but due to the in coming weather they have called the shoot off till next week.

See you next week !

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well we didn't get the spring trap league's going last night due to the bad weather and that 35 mph to 50 mph north wind was a real killer but its looking good for next week, calling for 60's.

See you next week !

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well due to the weather last night and the high wind along with the rain we got the spring trap league's off and going. I think most of us took home about a 75 lbs of water with us ... I know my coat is still wet this morning.

Two groups of guys they had to put one foot on the speaker to keep it from blowing over and use the other foot to try and keep them standing due to the high wind & rain ... I am still not to sure how they did it.

You still have time to come and join us next week.

I am going to try and get last night scores from Luke as soon as he is done with them so I can post them on here.

We had about 35 shooters show up last night and I was told we may have some more show up next week. So come on out and join us.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Wish they'd switch this to a different night. On Wednesday, April 2, Airport Gun Club starts the weekly Big 50 program - can't shoot both.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts