Trapshooters Forum banner

Cardinal Classic vendors?

1570 7
Is it typically about the same quantity/people as the OH state shoot, or considerably less? Thinking about making the 6hr trip.
Reactions: vatrap
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
Heard thru the rumor mill yesterday that this might be the last year for the Cardinal Classic, hope it's just BS.
I may be misremembering but I think I saw next years dates in the cardinal Classic program. The Classic was still there but the buckeye was gone and replaced with the fall shoot.

To the original question, the vendors are typically the same as state shoot. A couple less pop up “tent” vendors but otherwise the same.

· Registered
2,637 Posts
If you aren't going to shoot, and looking for any deals, you are better off supporting your local vendors rather than take a 12 hour round trip, especially with the price of gas and motels.

Just my opinion, unless you just want to see one of the BEST all around shooting facilities in the World !

Make sure you visit the First Class OHIO Trapshooting Hall of Fame Museum if you do go out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.