Trapshooters Forum banner

Cardinal Classic Shell Availability?

2606 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Beau69
Any insight if there will be shells available at the Cardinal Classic?
Thanks.
Beau
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spoke with Sportsmen’s Den and AJ brenner. Neither are sure they will go to the Cardinal, pending shipments and availability. Fair on their part.
I am flying into Columbus from Canada with no ammo….and need a huge favour if there is none available at the shoot. 5 flats…PM me if you are going and have any shells available. Much appreciated.
Beau

· Registered
1,266 Posts
My guess, and that's all it is...
The shell manufacturers are going to be doing all they can to supply shells for the grand.
The Cardinal Classic is a fun shoot. Yes, they're registered targets, but it's kind of a close out the year, come and shoot for fun. Lots of vendors, try out a new gun, etc.
The CC will have whatever is leftover after the grand and whatever AJs gets delivered that week in-between the two events.

· Registered
8,311 Posts
My guess, and that's all it is...
The shell manufacturers are going to be doing all they can to supply shells for the grand.
The Cardinal Classic is a fun shoot. Yes, they're registered targets, but it's kind of a close out the year, come and shoot for fun. Lots of vendors, try out a new gun, etc.
The CC will have whatever is leftover after the grand and whatever AJs gets delivered that week in-between the two events.
How will the CC get what's left over after the Grand??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.