Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
97 Posts
On my bucket list, to shoot at the Cardinal Center some day. From what I've seen in pictures and heard from people that have shot there , sounds like and looks like a great place. Some day!
You won't be disappointed with the cardinal. Being a Canadian that lives only about 4.5hrs from the Cardinal Center allows alot of great shooting close to home. It's been a real let down since the Covid BS shut everything down Including closing the border. I look forward to returning and seeing and shooting with all the great folks I've met there and at other shoots. Progress and great service are what you can expect from the center. Always something new being added.

· Registered
160 Posts
I shot there for my first time last August and even though I shot like trash, it was an extremely enjoyable experience. Mostly due to the people in the squads that I was assigned to. There was a very friendly midwestern vibe that I don't get exposed to often in the northeast. I never felt so good after shooting so poorly. A true testimonial to the power of good attitudes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.