Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Ohio,drove to Lebanon P.A to see my youngest son,went to Krieghoff in Ottsville,checked out the shop,very nice,drove to State College to have breakfast with my other son,then drove all the way to the Cardinal Center to check out my first big shoot,WOW,pretty cool,friendly people,was standing beside Harlen Campbell,but didn't think he'd have the time to talk to me so i bailed,met with the guys from Krieghoff and have to say thanks to Nick Boerboon who gave me a few pointers on gun mount and proper way to grease up a K-80,I live in Canada,didn't bring my K-80 with me,maybe next time.

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
You should have said hi to Harlan. In the past i have found he always has time for a few words with a fellow shooter. I don't know him personally but have spoke briefly with him. Nice fella. JMO. Colonel

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Well, that sounds like you had a nice tour - and thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

You say you live in Canada. I have always liked having Canada as a neighbor to the U.S. Now, especially in these times, I am grateful to Canada and the Canadian folks. Thanks.

M.D.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I agree should of said hi. I waited till he was done stowing his gear then spoke to him for about ten minutes. A true gentleman of the sport.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
You did the right thing waiting. When I took his clinic he said he never minded people coming up to talk to him just not when he is waiting to shoot or walking between traps.
Bud

·
Registered
335 Posts
I too, along with a friend drove down from Canada to check out the Cardinal Centre. Were we ever blown away. Great shooting,
really fantastic people, overall an absolute fantastic experience. Now the construction on I75 was another matter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts