Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was there today for their first registered sporting clays event. Great turn out, and the buildings are coming along fine.

Of course Jack Fishburn was there helping out in the clubhouse.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That interview with Aden is tops. And it cover the facility completely. Truly a professional presentation. Thanks to Aden and the interviewing person. This should be mandatory viewing for the ATA Executive Board and the ATA marketing personnel. Peter J.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I shot a practice round after a friend's wedding that was literally 2 miles down range. I believe it was during the Cardinal Classic. Great place to shoot. I'm looking forward to trying to hit one of the big shoots this summer.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Just curious, the narrator was Dale Minyo. By chance, is he related to Richie Minyo from Ohio? Richie was shown momentarily in the video. Inquiring minds want to know. Butch from Pgh

·
Registered
809 Posts
I've known Richie longer than I want to admit. I should have known he had a contact to show his ugly mug. A very good, humble shooter. He has a nephew that is going to be " a threat to deal with" in the future, if he keeps listening to Uncle Rich. Butch from Pgh

·
Premium Member
4,249 Posts
i was there friday and the two buildings are coming along nicely. Walls, doors roof and cement in. It really looks great. I think there are 12 suites per building but not sure. more gravel in the parking lot. Love the place. motordoc

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
The video was good but could of been better by showing off some of the out building rather than talking about them ... Definaltely on my "to do" list ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
438 Posts
The Cardinal center is a 1st class place and is only going to get better. Aden and the Fishburn`s are class act people. The folks in Ohio and surrounding states are lucky to have such a top notch place to shoot.

Dennis

·
Registered
304 Posts
Our squad from upstate NY will be attending the Ohio State shoot this year. Really looking forward to shooting there again.

Dr. Honk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.