Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I'm not allowed to shoot for awhile I might as well run the match tomorrow. After all as a new member of the board I should know every aspect involved with the running our matches. Hate it. Everyone is going to have fun shooting and I'll be doing paperwork. Hate it.

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So, you don't allow visitors for your monthly matches? Just curious as I may just be passing thru with time to kill.
GneJ

If you have entry money then we are very happy to take it from you and let you shoot. Heck you just may win some of it back.

·
2,768 Posts
LadyT: You must realize that some here think you are not real, just a user name someone made up. A troll looking to stir things up, yet answer no questions asked of him/her.

Think about what you've posted since you joined. New to trap, not to guns, driving several places in the SouthWest to shoot trap. Then, all of a sudden, in a wheel chair, several medical procedures to explain the lack of response to one of your threads. That thread contained really odd, almost trollish statements from you, and seems strange coming from such an allegedly new ATA shooter.

Now there's a shoot, but you won't say where. No one asked for your name, your address, or even your city/town. Just where the shoot you say you are working at is being held.

I hope you are real and you come to realize that no one here is stalking you, rather you have the opportunity to make friends who will be very supportive though they've never met you in person. This is a great site, with lots of great people.

You might even learn to tolerate Grntitan. OK, that would be a bit much, but ....

Bob

·
Registered
22,730 Posts
Way to promote the sport. Tell folks about a shoot in the same State they reside but not where. Brilliant.

Well Matt, We here in Colorado are having our State Shoot this coming week at Pikes Peak Gun Club, Isaac Walton league #34. We kinds hope you and others with nothing better to do next week will come on out and shoot with us. I good time will be had by all ( at least most of ) the shooters.

Maybe skip the no-name club shoot.

Don T

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Well Matt, We here in Colorado are having our State Shoot this coming week at Pikes Peak Gun Club, Isaac Walton league #34. We kinds hope you and others with nothing better to do next week will come on out and shoot with us. I good time will be had by all ( at least most of ) the shooters.

Maybe skip the no-name club shoot.

Don T
I wish Don. I would love to head out west and participate in some of the great shoots I always hear about. It is just not in the cards for me right now.

Heck, I was just amazed that given Hippie is in the same State as uh her that the shoot location was such a secret. I thought we were all supposed to do our share to promote the sport we participate. I'm thinking he was just looking to possibly experience a new venue. I have never held back from telling folks where I am shooting or when. One time when I first joined here, I got a PM telling me they were going to kick my ass because they didn't like my opinion. I kindly told them the Shooting Club and State I was shooting the next day in case they wanted to follow through on their threat. To my disappointment, it didn't happen. In fact, myself and many shooters from here have arranged to meet each other on numerous occasions and several different shoots. To date, I haven't bitten anyone and nobody has bitten me. I've been fortunate to make some great friends this way. Oh, and Bob up above too. That's all.

·
Registered
14,903 Posts
If you have entry money then we are very happy to take it from you and let you shoot. Heck you just may win some of it back.
Well, since tomorrow is today already, and I haven't heard where the shoot is located, I guess I will just have to miss this one. Nothing going on today and was looking for a place to shoot, but the stars weren't aligned correctly it seems.

LadyT, I may have been able to scrape up enough for the entry to your shoot, along with all the options. I don't shoot to lose, but since it is in a secret location, guess that is a moot point. After all, by the time I arrived, more than likely the gas tank would be near empty so I would have to try harder to get gas money for the trip home. Lemme know about the next shoot if ya will please so we can get acquainted and I can pick up a few pointers on winning. Thank ya kindly.

GneJ

·
Thorn in your side
8,115 Posts
I never paid much attention to this LadyT troll, he she it whatever...but I have followed all the threads and finally looked at the profile. It says this person is 70 years old. NOW I realize that is NOT old in many respects, but to just start this sport, be active in all other areas of shooting and supposedly be a highly competitive pistol and rifle shooter, and have all these weird things come up??? Coincidence, some random DOB put in the profile, all complete BS???? Lot's of unanswered questions.

On another note...DonT, I sure wish I had more vacation time available, I would LOVE to come to CO and shoot next week. Just got home today from the KS State shoot. Had a real good 2 days down there.

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So, you don't allow visitors for your monthly matches? Just curious as I may just be passing thru with time to kill.
GneJ

The match is/was a non ATA match. Its 50 rounds. Its been held on the second Sunday of the month for several decades now. If you lived within 100 miles of the match you would know this and no one just passes through our little city as we are out in the middle of nowhere.

·
Registered
530 Posts
"The thing speaks for itself." (translation provided for those not fluent in a 2k year old mostly dead language).

Reactions: djldb6

·
Registered
14,903 Posts
If you lived within 100 miles of the match you would know this and no one just passes through our little city as we are out in the middle of nowhere.
One more time LadyT, And then I will forget I ever heard about your shoot. Where is the shoot located and the directions, if off the beaten path? I love those outta the way little 50 bird shoots that are loaded with money. Like I said, I usually get there with an near empty tank, it makes me work harder. If ya do not want to make the info known publicly, just send me a pm with the info. Thanks, and I hope to shoot with ya next month.

GneJ

1 - 20 of 40 Posts