Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, a few minuets ago my little brother calls me and said his buddy just stopped at LGS.
They won't sell him any shells, so he goes to Wally World - same thing ! WTF
I don't have TV, is this really going on ?

·
Registered
Perazzi MX10 RS
94 Posts
My buddy in Indiana just bought 1400 shotgun shells at Wally World this evening. What state are you in?

·
Thorn in your side
8,114 Posts
If they think that will work, do they take in account the thousands upon thousands that some already have.

·
Registered
21,569 Posts
Help me out Flash. How freakin' far are they gonna take this ?
All.
The.
Way.

If they get away with it in one place they will try it in another place. Even though it has been ruled unconstitutional it takes YEARS for the correction to happen.

·
Registered
31,744 Posts
As far as “Wally World” I went there today to buy shells for this weeks AZ State shoot I plan to attend. Pickings were slim, but I managed to find some adequate loads. I asked the department manager if WalMart is going to stop selling shotshells, specifically target shells and did not get a straight answer. What I was told their marketing is going to more specialized loads, primarily hunting loads, but no slugs, no buckshot.

I am not sure the managerreally knew the answer to my question, but I do think target shells at WalMart may be coming to an end for many if not all their stores. He also told me, last week he was selling Remington shells for 3 bucks a box, but the next shipment he got were priced back up to $7.87. Let the hoarding begin.

Reactions: phatkaw

·
Registered
31,744 Posts
F walmart - go to Academy. They love to sell ammo.

K
Well sure. I buy at Academy and will continue to do so. It is just so handy having a place a couple miles away where I can pickup a few boxes to round off a case.

·
Premium Member
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm really surprised that the local guy won't sell any ammo. This dude has his shop in his basement - does A LOT of business, sells lots of guns !
Why the heck won't he sell ? Something's up...

·
Registered
31,744 Posts
I'm really surprised that the local guy won't sell any ammo. This dude has his shop in his basement - does A LOT of business, sells lots of guns !
Why the heck won't he sell ? Something's up...
Maybe he is waiting for demand to increase so he can increase prices.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts