Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you order meds from Canada? I just picked up a month supply 28 count bottle of meds from my drugstore here and it was $516.00.. no generic avaible on this one.. thanks!

·
Registered
911 Posts
I have been using an Canadian Pharmacy for the last 7 years. Located in Kirkland WA. (Internet) I get my heartburn meds from them and they are shipped in from a variety of countries. Usually Austrailia or New Zealand, but this last time the best deal was from Singapore.

These are Generic and made by name brand American outfits in other countiues.

To give you an idea on prices, my prescription would be $393/100 in the US, but was $92/100 shipped from Singapore.

Can't bitch about those prices, and they work just fine.

This is what you have to do if you don't have insurance, and Obamacare hasn't, and isn't going to, reach you.

I always cringe when I hear about the Repubs wanting to shut down overseas buying of drugs, (so we will be saved from possible harm). It's nothing more than placating their campaign contributors. IE Drug Comnpanies.

I'm so sick of politics, I'm glad it will be over in less than 12 hours!

Randy

·
Registered
207 Posts
A 30 day supply for $516.00! What happen to your medical coverage? I pay $7 copay for 3 months supply for all medications.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My medical coverage?? i'm self employed..haha..I do have insurance but it doesnt do anything until a truck load of out of pocket expences are met first.. which at this rate.. shouldnt take long..

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
trap72 you are a lucky man. Even the VA is $8 per month per prescription. Of course Wallmart is $4 if it's generic.

·
Registered
472 Posts
At one time I got my meds at Canadian Meds. Check them out at the URL above.
I was very pleased with their services. The only logistical difficulty was mailing them a prescription. However, this was manageable. Your doctor can fax a prescription, or, you can go to a commercial place that will fax for you. Mailing is the best option if time is not a problem.

Again, Canadian Meds worked great for me, I can recommend them.

I now get my meds from the VA and do not need the services of Canadian Meds.

Frank

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.