Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received this today. Supposedly I have a deceased relative which was a customer of Canada Trust Bank that lived and died in London of cardiac arrest in 2006. All I need to do is email this individual for further details so that we can split the 9.2 Million. Anyone else get one? Per google, looks like this has been happening for a while.

·
Supporting Vendor
9,753 Posts
Being Canadian, he probably had the heart attract when he heard that tipping was expected at this particular London eatery.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Gee Tron...with a statement like that, why would I want to give you any respect or gun work...

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
Now Tron, I have heard that this statement could be true about the French Canadian's!!! But I have no evidence to back it up. So it would be wrong to bundle all Canadian's under just a saying.

Now as a Florida Resident, I can truly say that I dislike the majority of Snowbirds equally. But we have a handful that come to our club every year that are truly nice people who I will shoot with any day. Now I can't say this about all of them. Esp. the one's who drive so slow and have no idea where they are going or how long it takes them. break em all Jeff

They are starting to get here too!!! sigh!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts