Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
It is only a matter of time before the same thing happens in America. Too many people that are looking for the easy solution to all the violence. Easy to blame an object rather than the person using it.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Yes the world is changing and not for the best as I see it, the liberals of the world are invoking their self righteous ideas on everyone, and will bypass the democratic process to do it, as they say never waste a good crisis, covid19 gave them special powers and they are abusing them big time, but we knew they would as thats the liberal philosophy. The fight has just started but I fear the outcome unless they get voted out, unfortunately they have to many sheep following the moron at the helm.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
But, but, but.......its for OUR safety..........and you do want to be safe...don't you????

What a pile of bovine dropings.....I'm calling, "BULLCHIT".....merlyn

·
Banned
16,304 Posts
It is only a matter of time before the same thing happens in America. Too many people that are looking for the easy solution to all the violence. Easy to blame an object rather than the person using it.
It’s not about a solution to violence.
It’s all about control by disarming the population to prevent them from fighting back against government politicians.

·
Registered
31,792 Posts
Might also be the result of some malaise as well.

“Who needs those awful black guns that are designed to kill people?”
“They serve no useful purpose hunting or skeet shooting.”
“They won’t ever come after my shotgun or bolt rifle.”

Reactions: charleyj10

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
It’s not about a solution to violence.
It’s all about control by disarming the population to prevent them from fighting back against government politicians.
I don't disagree with you but we have generations being raised that have never been around a firearm and continually being told that guns are bad and the root of the evil in this country.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
It is a political wedge issue. The Liberal party thinks that this issue is the key to their majority in the next election.
We'll see how it plays out, but I think that they have a strategy to defeat a disorganized Conservative party.
The majority of Canadians are not firearms owners and have little knowledge of them, other than the reporting of a constant barrage of gang-banger shootings in the big cities.
The premise that licensed firearm owners are somehow a danger to society is a dangerous fraud perpetrated by a power hungry Liberal party that has no moral compass.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts