Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
Perazzi TM1 (Ithaca) Fixed Full with Stock Lock and a Bowen Release.
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for kicks.

In 1913 Mrs. Harriet Hammond organized the Nemours Gun Club, for women trapshooters, the first women's shooting club in America. It was an adjunct club of the Du Pont Trapshooting Club in Delaware. More information is in "The Great Delaware Sports Book", By Doug Gelbert

Larry

21st century trap apparel?

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Looks like mostly model 12's (possibly one Remington model 10) and either LC Smith, Ithaca or Parker side by sides, just guessing on the brand of the side by sides. Interestingly, there looks like a couple Winchester 1893 or 1897's in the last picture. What I noticed most is that the ladies don't look that happy to be shooting. It must have been ugly hat day at all of the clubs where the photos were taken, and that is why the ladies aren't smiling.

·
Registered
25,284 Posts
(1) Assault Weapon.<br>
(2) Assault Weapon.<br>
(3) Assault Weapons.<br>
<br>
That was too easy. Try to make them harder next time.<br>
<br>
Thank-you,<br>
<br>
Dianne Feinstein

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
5 model 12s, 1 model 97, 1 Ithaca 4E,1 LC Smith, 1 Parker, 1 Stevens SxS

3 Very Pretty Ladies, 4 Homely Ladies, and 2 Mediocre Ladies. 2 Are not wearing Bras. One lady is wering a Hair Net, 2 are not wearing any underwear.
2nd from the right is wearing a Thong. 5th from the right is wearing dentures.
2nd from the left is trying out to be a Play Boy Bunny, 2nd from the right is a coctail waitress at Harolds Club. 6th from the left smokes cigars.

The loner with Felt hat/w feather, is a Winchester Pro and a Big Game hunter.

Nice picture Granpasarms.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Premium Member
3,268 Posts
Well I am partial to the name "Jack", so that will be #1. I'll name the second one "O'Hara". Now that is two fine names. Jack after my favorite dog (may he rest in peace), and O'Hara after my favorite beautiful actress, Maureen O'Hara. Hope the Duke doesn't mind being 2nd behind Jack.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I enjoyed these Grandpa! Please post more if you have them. Can you imagine dressing up to go trap shooting? Pretty classy, both the men and women. Gary Bryant, you ain't exactly right. Your guesses on the guns are probably fairly close, and since you are about the same age of these ladies, you probably knew some of them! lol.

·
Registered
25,284 Posts
No trapshooter belly either.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.