Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping this isn't impossible but, what if the electoral college decides that Hitlery did win the election and vote her in? With all the corruption and bribes in this country, I wouldn't dismiss this idea. Welcome to the next revolution or are the people in this country so brainwashed that they would just accept this result?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Our local delegate (in NWPA) had an article in yesterdays paper telling of all the letters he's getting asking him to change his vote (he voted Trump). He had letters from as far away as Seattle. The letters were actually begging him to change.

·
Premium Member
18,250 Posts
There would probably be another revolutionary war.

Reactions: Harley Lekvold

·
Registered
690 Posts
Have these Noodle-Heads bothered to look at the election map? I see one hell of a lot of red. I think over turning the election would cause just a bit of consternation
among the people. Maybe not with the "Honey Boo Boo" crowd though. Just kidding. no offense is intended.
(I know some posters are a little thin skinned)

·
Premium Member
18,250 Posts
Got this in an email yesterday. I don't know that it has been verified, but here goes anyway-----

There are 3,141 counties in the USA

Trump won 3,084 of them, Hitlery won 57

There are 62 counties in New York. Trump won 46 of them, Hitlery 16.

Hitlery won the popular vote by 1.5(+/-)million votes.

In the 5 counties that encompass NYC (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond, Queens) Hitlery won 4 of them and Trump won Richmond.

These 5 counties alone more than accounted for Hitlery winning the the popular vote of the country.

These 5 counties encompass 319 sq. miles. The USA encompasses 3,797,000 sq. miles.

When you have a country that encompasses app. 3.8 million sq. miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those that encompass a mere 319 sq. miles should dictate the outcome of a national election.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Nope, not even close to being correct CharlieAMA. Clinton won closer to 500 counties nationwide.
Just looking at the 2016 election map you can clearly see it's closer to 500 then 57.

I don't know who makes up crap like this. Just in Georgia 30 and Texas 27 alone you have 57 counties Hillary won.

·
Premium Member
18,250 Posts
Like I said, I didn't know if it had been verified. Thanks for the map.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts