Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are meeting at BGC on Saturday, October 16 for some informal trapshooting and bull-chitting. Come on out. Quack Shot is going to come up from Maryland, and Martin and I are coming from Kansas.

Come out and meet my brother and nephew. We are going to get them started shooting trap.

Jerry Ruelle and Joe Bowles are coming, but maybe not to shoot. We are hoping that Don , Mike, and Suzie will also come on out.

Anybody else want to join the party?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Yo Recurvey, Martin and Quackshot that is excellent! Suzie and I will be there for sure and we would love to join you in some shooting clay and bulls.

Mike and Suzie

·
Registered
7,338 Posts
He wouldn't be so green if you let up on the neck squeeze.

Awaiting details on grandson's birthday party which may or may not be that day. Do I have to wear a flak vest??

Don

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They'll have the game on at the club, I'm sure. Otherwise, my brother is not going to drive us there. LOL!

Don, no vest required. You might want to wear your Chit kickers, though, cuz targets ain't the only thing that'll be flyin'.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I am from Michigan and soon as I find out where the BGC is I will bring my kid along.

It would be cool to meet some people from trapshooters.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi, Bud...

I sent you the address and phone number for the club. It's in Walled Lake. Hope to see you there if it's not too far away.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Walled Lake is only an hour drive for me!

I will be there and am looking forwards to meeting everyone.

Kenny Uhlbeck

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Devi/Martin,

Damn!!!!

Mary and I have planned on heading up to Lake county that weekend to take the new Polaris Ranger out for some off road fun. My sons are going too. There are about 60 miles of trails to cut our teeth on. Taking the toy hauler and camping near Irons.

It would have been great to see you, smoke some birds, and lie about what great shots we are.

Be sure you have Mike introduce you to Jerry Grimes (over 380 registered 100 straights) and Frank Wood (first man in MI to get a Grand Slam). Frank is a hoot. We have some decent shooters at BGC.

Sorry we will miss and the fun.

Have a safe trip

Don and Mary

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi, Don...

We already know Frank Wood. Martin has known him for a long time, and he is also a close friend of the guy who bought me my very first box of shells (Ernie Watkins). I hope to see Frank at the club, then.

We are sorry that we will miss seeing you. Martin specifically asked about you. Have fun on your trip, though!

Pat, I hope we don't miss you, but if we do then we'll catch you another time. Have a save migration.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Folks, we are meeting at the club in the morning to shoot. The Galaga challenge is a separate event. Martin and I hope to see you at the club when it opens. Hopefully, it won't rain, sleet, and snow all in one day like last time.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.