Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
We are looking for a camping spot to rent for the Grand this year. We will be there for the entire program- preliminary and Grand week, and would like to find a full hookup spot if possible.
If you know that you will not be able to attend and have a spot that we might be able to rent, please let me know.
Thanks for your help!
Char Bartholow
(Foster and Matt's mom)

·
Registered
753 Posts
Go to the Illinois Dept. of Natural Resources website. They manage the campgrounds. There are unrented spaces and with the economy, will probably be worse this year unless Nobama turns it around. They have already sent out inquiries to lease holders about plans to attend.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I talked to them(Illinois gov) this week, they told me all they have is electric only sites for now and all full service lots are leased out.I guess they need to wait till some reply that they will not be using thier leased spot.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Char,

How did Foster and Matt do at the Olympic training center? If I hear of anything I will let you know. Take care Steve Bigras (Collins Dad)

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still looking.... I contacted the WSRC and got an email back to call them, as it would be easier for them to explain the camping over the phone. Thanx!

Char

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a nice large, quiet lot #424 for a camper or motor home, has fullhook-up water, electric and sewage. Campsite is between banks 10 & 12 at Sparta World Shooting Complex on the row furthest from the main access road.

Available for: 2009 GRAND AMERICAN shoot August 1-15, 2009. ---- $400.00

Available for: US Open Trapshooting Championships June 11 - 14, 2009 $100.00

Call 330-618-8913 or E-Mail [email protected] You can rent both (Grand & US Open), for $450.00

Thank You

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.