Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone post what the fees were last year at the Grand to rent an RV space w/ full hookups? Any way is fine, daily, weekly or for the entire shoot. Trying to get an idea of what to expect.

Thanks, Lyle

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Different charges for different locations.

I believe the spaces closest to the banks are $350/year. The 'premium' spots (larger and a bit further away) are $450/year.

Can't speak for the spots with no amenities.

I can be corrected.

Gene Batchelar
Wheaton, IL

·
Registered
107 Posts
The lease agreement I just received states "Maximum fee for use by another ATA member" is - 10 year premium - $495, 5 year premium - $330, 10 year standard - $385, 5 year - $220, or $33 per day during the Grand American, whichever is less. I don't understand the discounted fees for the 5 year lease sites.......Ken Jeffries

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Just curious, are the rates on par with other facilities?

Matt

·
Registered
113 Posts
lurefish: when you say "just recieved" is that in the last week or two? who sent that to you? the IDNR is supposed to be turning it over to the ATA. just courious. I have been trying since late Oct. 2010 to get a site but to no avail.

Thanks, Darwin Benedict

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Darwin,

I too put my name on the list in November for 2 spaces & was told I probably wouldn't hear anything until sometime in February, & if I didn't hear anything in February to give them a call. I also made reservations at a hotel, just in case.
Lyle

·
Registered
107 Posts
I bought the six remaining years of a 10 year lease from a friend. So it was just a simple transfer done by the IDNR. And I must add, they did it fast.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Lurefish: The IDNR is very accomadating, but try to get something from the ATA and they act like is so out of the their way. I wish I could have done the business with IDNR.

There is supposed to be a list started by IDNR and at ATA your name goes into a file and no particular priority of first come first served. I imagine it will be a good ol boy situation. If you are an unknown you will be on the last of the ones to get a site, but who knows. Just wait and see at this point. I am not good at waiting around on something like this. I want my plans made in advance so by the time the date gets here all my ducks are in a row.

Darwin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.