Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for campsite to sublease or take over lease for the U.S. Open and Grand. Call or email 219-808-6985. Tony

·
Registered
801 Posts
Tony,
I have a premium with all the goodies in the North Loop I can let you have for the US Open if someone will pull their head out and let me renew my lease. I'll probably use it for the Grand. GaryL.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Gary, I really am interested more for the Grand. The U.S. Open would be a plus. My Mom and Dad haven't heard about their lease either. I wish it were easier to deal with those sites. Such a great facility needs to have better management.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sent another email this morning to ATA Shawna Johnson to see if anything has changed. Also CC: to Rob Taylor our Zone VP. Have been doing this for the last month in hopes of something happening. Must be a real problem with trying to make a decision about how to handle the whole thing.

Darwin

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
At our February meeting of the Texas BOD Gary Sherrod announced the ATA was taking over the management responsibility for the campgrounds at the Grand. Jimmy Borum

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Somebody really needs to start making calls to all the leasee's.
It makes it very nerve racking to all these shooters that just want their
spot confirmed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.