Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a full service camp site to rent for at least championship week. If anyone has one leased that will not be using it.
Thanks
Rick DeMerle

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
The process of sending out reservation forms to lease holders has just begun. Those with a long term lease are asked to send in for the dates that they will be using their sites. Unused sites will be rented out at a later date. Check with the complex as I am not sure when the rental process takes place. Last year there were lots of empty sites during the Grand, you should be able to find a spot...good luck...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trapwife
Thanks for helping me understand the process. I have the application for a water only site. My understanding is that if I reserve it I could be put on a 1st come 1st serve list for full a service site. They are asking that the full rental rate accompany the application and that it is non-refundable. From what you are saying the odds are good that a FS site will come availabe so unless I find someone to rent direct from it might be best to wait before going through the complex

Thanks
Rick DeMerle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.