Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case people missed it the cameras on fox followed Slick Willie after the debate. He had a few people in the corner and giving them one hell of a tounge lashing. Trying to follow his lips you could see the foul language used at them. Heeeee heeee.

·
Premium Member
3,430 Posts
He was probably pissed because the cameras failed to capture Billery's "good side". But then again, the hag doesn't have one!
George

·
Registered
106 Posts
Could not force myself to watch this one. I am just sick at what I think the out come will be Nov 8th. Media and to many people will vote just because of a woman .. Just like last two only because of skin color.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I can't and won't vote for Hillary, but good God. Donnie hasn't laid out any type of plan or diagram on how he plans to fix all the problems he says he will fix. He just goes on and on how bad, and terrible it is and it's all Hillary and Obama fault.
How's a man that has built a multi million dollar enterprises NOT have a plan? If he would show his potential voters how he hopes to address the problems our country faces I think a lot more people would stand with him.
Folks I'm afraid we are about to see some history about to be written on this clamoring debacle.

·
Premium Member
12,295 Posts
b12,

Wish I'd seen that...

·
Premium Member
18,821 Posts
Yea, sorry I missed that. We were watching the Rangers getting their ass kicked by Toronto.

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At this point you can't lay it all out. It gives the libs time to tear it apart. Not with fact but knowing the weak minded will believe anything Hitlery says.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts