Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a camera to put on your gun or hat to see your shot? I know thatin Harlans video they have an eye camera. Im sure that cost a lot of money. Id like to see exactly what im doing every shot.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
If you want what Harlan has you're gonna have to spend what Harlan spends.

If there was a cheap version that worked anywhere near as well, he'd probably have one of those instead.

Besides, after you accumulate a bunch of images of misses or hits, how are you going to remember the other circumstances that surrounded that specific target?

Spend money on lessons, not gadgets!

MK

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
There are lots of small lipstick size cameras available for between $80-$100. Check Cabelas and Bass Pro to start. They make cameras for mounting on guns and bows for hunting and they are fairly reasonable. My son bought one that mounts on his 4-wheeler helmet 2 years ago for $60 on sale. It takes video and still frame shots and puts them on a memory card. It came with all the cables and software to install these vids on the computer. For $60 its amazing the quality it makes.---Matt

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Several companies are making sunglasses with built in video cameras.

Bushnell also makes a 5x video camera specifically to fit a hunting rifle, but I dunno how you'd use it on a trap gun.

·
Registered
269 Posts
A friend of mine uses the GoPro 1080P Helmet Camera for Kayaking and surfing etc.. It takes a pretty good image. I often thought about asking him to use it for shooting pov trap video. I would be interested in any results if you decide to try it.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Here look at this, I know nothing about them. Paul in Nebraska http://www.sportsmaneyewear.com/index.htm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.