Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you know (and to enlighten those of you who don't), a gentleman by the name of David Van Elgort is the host of this forum.

He does so out of his own pocket, and through donations from those of us who are regulars.

In the spirit of the New Year, and since David is too much of a gentleman to ask for donations, I ask all of you to send him few dollars to help him with the cost of upkeep.

One of you folks who can find it will have to post David's address. I cannot locate it.

I recall that he accepts PayPal (use your own judgment if you want to use that method.)

Thanks David, for hosting one of my favorite time-wasters!

Tim

·
Registered
155 Posts
Address removed. Please email David for address.

If this not correct will someone please fix it. Thanks, don q

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
You can jump on Tron's auction thread and receive a beautiful reward for your donation. Shoot well and often while we can. Bob

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
up

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
up

·
Registered
83 Posts
donation sent and thank you David for all you do. I'll be looking for a chance to squad with you and Sean whenever I can. Thanks again.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I've been freeloading long enough. Check is on the way, David. Thanks for the best place on the web. Thanks for the wake up call, timb99.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
It's not too late to purchase Tron's artwork. all proceeds go to David. The New Great One may let you get a tax credit on it. LOL. BTTT

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
up

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.