Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
California Trap Shooters.... any good trap ranges in the Oxnard/Ventura area and are they expensive to join or shoot? Thanks, Dan

·
Registered
127 Posts
Currently, there is nothing in Oxnard/Ventura.Figure on making the 50-mile trip to Oaktree. We see lots of shooters there from your area.

Ned

·
Banned
2,372 Posts
Also, North Holllywood Sportsman's Club [5 traps and a skeet field]. Take Highway 126 into Santa Clarita. Ventura shooters are invited and now with Pt. Mugu closed we get these shooters as well. Club members shoot for $4.00/rd. Memberships available. Fred

·
Registered
127 Posts
Gary-Is that remark supposed to be funny ? I consider it quite insulting. What say you California shooters and ATA members.

Fred- What's the status of the NH Club re hosting ATA shoots in the future ?

Ned

·
Banned
2,372 Posts
Ned: Where have you been? For three weeks NHSC posted a Feb. 19 ATA shoot. Inspite of bad weather, we had 10 shooters yesterday under clear and sunny skies. Too bad you missed it. Maybe March?? Fred

·
Banned
2,372 Posts
Ned: Where have you been? For three weeks NHSC posted a Feb. 19 ATA shoot. Inspite of bad weather, we had 10 shooters yesterday under clear and sunny skies. Too bad you missed it. Maybe March?? Fred

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Ned:

I'm sorry, I certainly did not mean to insult you.

I guess I just assumed that California outlawed gun ownership at the same time it banned heterosexual marriage, LOL.

-Gary

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Ned:

I'm sorry, I certainly did not mean to insult you.

I guess I just assumed that California outlawed gun ownership at the same time it banned heterosexual marriage, LOL.

-Gary

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.