Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only a few weeks to go before the California State Shoot. Looking forward to seeing all the familar faces and a few new ones. Come see all the youth shooters competeting for their youth organization honors on Saturday and SUnday June 20-21.. Kingsburg Pre-State Shoot is June 22, then Tuesday June 23 starts the main event, The 102nd annual CGSTA State Shoot. Full program is online at www.cgsta.com
See you all there!!!

Kym

·
Registered
207 Posts
Wow! Time flies and its been a year already? I posted some pictures and a video of the 2014 California State Shoot in the gallery, maybe this year I should pack the Benelli instead of the Canon. :)

I will try to make it down there, I need to see the Decot vendor and hope he can help me adjust my Decot shooting glasses. I've lost a bit of weight and they're a little too loose now.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Motel 6 in Kingsburg is showing some openings. It isn't your normal noisy Motel 6. It was very quiet last year. Its just off the freeway a few miles from the club. We'll be staying there again this year.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Are entries up this year? The thought of hotel space being at a premium would be cool. I would love to see a packed shoot! I am hoping to get out for a few days.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Google hotels/motels in Kingsburg, Selma and surrounding area. We stay at the Holiday Express Inn- Swan Court in Selma. we pay $103.00 + tax with AAA. There are a number of good facilites in a number of price ranges that can found online. Some give a shooters dicount if you ask, others don't.

Surfer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts