Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to say thanks to all the people that ran the event. As always well run.
I bought a Kolar at last year's State Shoot. With all that's going on I haven't had a chance to shoot much. During the tournament I learned a lot from my squad members that helped me shoot better. Brad from Kolar was on a couple of my squads. I had a great time and won some awesome stuff. Better than that I made new friends and had a great time with old friends.

Steve

·
Administrator
8,662 Posts
I want to say thanks to all the people that ran the event. As always well run.
I bought a Kolar at last year's State Shoot. With all that's going on I haven't had a chance to shoot much. During the tournament I learned a lot from my squad members that helped me shoot better. Brad from Kolar was on a couple of my squads. I had a great time and won some awesome stuff. Better than that I made new friends and had a great time with old friends.

Steve
Good for you! I m glad you were able to go to your state shoot and register some birds. So how did things go with the Kolar?

·
Premium Member
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Good for you! I m glad you were able to go to your state shoot and register some birds. So how did things go with the Kolar?
The Kolar is definitely a great gun
Like any gun getting used to it is important
I feel it is one of the best shotgun I have ever shot
It was well worth the money
Placing first in my category in 4 out of 6 events says a lot me
Another belt buckle in the mail soon
The Kolar made a difference

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,662 Posts
Good for you :) as you might have noticed there are a couple of threads going where a couple a blaming poor scores on the White Flyer Black Out target so hearing that you had a positive experience is good.

·
Premium Member
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
View attachment 1694211 View attachment 1694213 View attachment 1694215
Good for you :) as you might have noticed there are a couple of threads going where a couple a blaming poor scores on the White Flyer Black Out target so hearing that you had a positive experience is good.
One of the guys in my group mentioned he was dusting a lot of them But not breaking them
I told him shoot for the center and they will break
He hit the last 5 in a row
We all gave him a bad time
I had the right choke Kolar 3
AA 1250 7 1/2

all I can say is I had several good days
Next shoot will be zone at Kingsburg Same clay
Then Santa Maria both end of July
Hope I have the same good luck

·
Registered
453 Posts
Steve,

Congrats! You did well. I did not make it down for the shoot this year. I certainly hope to be there next year.

Were there many vendors there? Seems like CA is a neglected state when it comes to vendor participation at the bigger events. It certainly seems that way up my end of the state.

·
Premium Member
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Steve,

Congrats! You did well. I did not make it down for the shoot this year. I certainly hope to be there next year.

Were there many vendors there? Seems like CA is a neglected state when it comes to vendor participation at the bigger events. It certainly seems that way up my end of the state.
Kolar
Dacoti (spelled wrong)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Steve: Congratulations, job well done. Have a question: Many shooters wearing mask? Bob
Not a one.
There were one or two spectators wearing masks.

·
Registered
8,412 Posts
Hey, Steve12, what's that lion's head, medallion looking trophy? That's an impressive looking Singles buckle too!

Bob Falfa

1 - 20 of 24 Posts