Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
California Shooters,

This is a survey that is for Shooters of California. This survey will help me and the CGSTA make changes and decisions in the future. The CGSTA Board and I would like to thank all of the Shooters who participate in the survey. The survey will also be available at the California State Shoot. The results of the survey will be disclosed to the shooters during the Sunday Membership meeting at Kingsburg.

A special thank you goes out to Phil Kiner, Wyoming Delegate, for making this survey possible. I owe you and will see you in Vernal or Casper for the Wyoming State Shoot.

Survey link is hyperlinked above. Please pass the link onto other California Shooters.

Thanks

James Hammond

California Delegate

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Over a hundred responses so far. Keep it up and pass the link on to other California Shooters. Also there is a comment section and we are looking for constructive suggestions/ideas.

Thanks James

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One hundred and fifty shooters so far. Keep it coming.

There are some surprises and some that are not. So far the large majority appears to like the class singles to be 200 on Tuesday and not split like current program has been for several years. This information will be supplied to the CGSTA Board and to the gun clubs so decisions can be made.

Take care

James

·
Registered
14,590 Posts
Although I am not from California, this is a good idea. Surveying the shooters and getting their input not only shows them you care about their preferences, it gives you real data.

After the battle over Sparta, and now Wisconsin and a few other clubs, it's refreshing to see an attempt to get real data.

Good luck!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Setteman and Hap

Thanks for the post. California gets one vote at the Grand just like each state. I believe it is my responsibility to understand what the majority of California Shooters want in terms of changes.

Thanks James

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hap

Emails were sent out and hope the clubs are helping. We have a computer set up at the California State Shoot and hope that also gets the word out.

Take Car

James

·
Registered
52 Posts
Are the draft or raw results available for review? The suggestions before they are filtered could prove interesting and helpful to other clubs.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.