1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
30,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
Let California secede right into the Pacific ocean! The new Atlantis.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
Even though I could care less if I ever hear Trump talk or see Trumps face again. It is foolish not to let him try. We are all Americans.

GS

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Take Washington and Oregon with them ...then lets go on over to the East coast and get Rid of it down to about Virginia.
Do you think they would be able to financially support their own infantile crybabies without us...or like me you really don't give a rats butt!

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Think of the money we would save on FEMA when the whole mess falls in the ocean. We need to expedite the process. A thourough vetting process to make sure no libs make it across the border.

·
Registered
30,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Be much more border to control after Mexico annexes California would be only downside.

Reactions: CharlieAMA

·
Premium Member
18,811 Posts
California is an entirely different world anyway.

·
Registered
20,210 Posts
View attachment 632721

First of all California is NOT the biggest state. Alaska holds that value.

DGH
Then comes Texas. California is only the third largest by area. By population ( number of buttheads as of the last census ) It is the largest. Which explains hillybilly having more 'popular votes' thank your lucky stars that the Founders gave us a Constitutional Republic with an Electoral College.

Reactions: buck3200

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I personally never thought that Don Trump would be our next President.....as I listened way to much to the "News" whose leadership supports a democratic social agenda. They actually trashed Bernie Sanders, and let Hillary do the same. They bashed Trump for months......does this sound like Balanced Reporting??

One black reporter on National "New" TV, claimed Mr. Trumps victory is a White-washing of America. I don't agree with that....American voters are a powerful bunch and they are sick & tired of the foolish grid-lock in Washington. Martha Raditz a "News" reporter actually got sick and cried on TV....because Voters said NO to Hillary's Social Agenda.

If president-elect Trump is not you man.....move to Canada with the rich money-hollywood people, or get behind him to work and make this a better country. My late father instilled in me several things well beyond Honesty....first "nothing is free, and second no-body ever owes you a living, you have to WORK for it"

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
People need to take timber faller at his word. The inner cities are like a bunch of rats. When they can't get what they want they begin to steal and feed off of each other. These are the same rats that don't give a damn if their kids get an education or not.

·
Registered
15,907 Posts
Even though I could care less if I ever hear Trump talk or see Trumps face again. It is foolish not to let him try. We are all Americans.

GS
He's going to be YOUR POTUS for the next four years. Better get used to that idea right quick. He's got more potential for success in one toenail than Barry Hussein ever will.

·
Registered
331 Posts
They haven't thought that through very far, the state has no ability to support itself from within, no refinerys, not sure about power plants but probably not, not enough farming or livestock to eat a week, and no drinking water, that's a real good start to your own independent nation isn't it. So no fuel, no food, no power, and no drinking water until you could negotiate trade agreements with the U.S. everything crossing into the state would be an import. The state has been flat broke forever, think the facebook millionaire can set all that up for them right quick ?

·
Registered
20,210 Posts
They haven't thought that through very far, the state has no ability to support itself from within, no refinerys, not sure about power plants but probably not, not enough farming or livestock to eat a week, and no drinking water, that's a real good start to your own independent nation isn't it. So no fuel, no food, no power, and no drinking water until you could negotiate trade agreements with the U.S. everything crossing into the state would be an import. The state has been flat broke forever, think the facebook millionaire can set all that up for them right quick ?
You need to rethink that food thing.

·
Registered
30,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No trade deals either, no military, no guns. Sure they may have some now, but in the future?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts