Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Williams County Gun Club in NW Ohio, Rd J and Rd 13, 6 miles north of Bryan and 1 mile west of St Rt 15. Food will be available at the club.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Weather will break by Saturday, and we will have paths cleared to shoot from. Short shooters may want to bring a step stool to shoot from!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Mr. Smoke, will you tell Mary Jane that I plan on being there Sunday. I will bring all of my materials with me if anyone is interested in looking at or having a set of ear plugs made. Still making the best you can purchase out of silicone. See you Sunday.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I just realized the shoot is Saturday and not Sunday. I have an OSTA board meeting on Saturday will not be able to attend. That is sad news. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
I just got permission to come down. I'll have to use one my limited permission slips to cross the border into Ohio. I'll wear my MSU hat just to irritate my OSU friends, at least I think they're my friends. See ya.

Don

·
Registered
489 Posts
Big Don,

If you are wearing that MSU hat I'm gonna wear OUR number # 11 Ohio State jersey. I still have pictures of a tall good looking gent proudly wearing that jersey! You know how Joe Smoke loves to sneak those photos into his slide show.

DuckDog

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Had a real nice turnout for the Calcutta today at Williams Co despite some tough weather conditions. Shooters from 4 states attended, and everyone had a good time.

Top shooter was Louie Kurnyak with a 93, followed by Jack Patten and Danny Ryan with 92. Double Gun Bill Brom carded a 91 for third place score. Paul Fredericksen was top modified Lewis score with a 90.

Thanks to everyone for making the trip and for an enjoyable shoot! Thanks to Johnny and Mary Jane Heisler for their help in running the shoot, Big Ed Lingvai for managing the trap help, Robin Frey for snow removal, and Greg Johnson for clerking the Calcutta. And let's not forget those Spartan fans that dared to enter Buckeye land after ticking us off in football AND basketball. We will definitely return the favor.

Joe

1 - 20 of 30 Posts