Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just shot around 700 rounds out of my new trap combo, just throwing this out there for guys like me looking for opinions on certain guns. So far I really enjoy the gun ,the recoil on it is a little less than my perazzi mx3 .The gun is very appealing in looks, I have found the unsingle adjusted full flat on rib compaired to o/u adjust full flat,the o/u I have to shoot under my second bird. I love my perazzi s ,the guerini is not a perazzi but so far is very comparable,we will see as time goes on.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That's what I shoot and I think they're good guns. Never owned a P or K gun so I couldn't/wouldn't compare. I shoot a Summit Impact for skeet and love it too. Of course I still want other guns and always will. Can't help myself.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Just shot around 700 rounds out of my new trap combo, just throwing this out there for guys like me looking for opinions on certain guns. So far I really enjoy the gun ,the recoil on it is a little less than my perazzi mx3 .The gun is very appealing in looks, I have found the unsingle adjusted full flat on rib compaired to o/u adjust full flat,the o/u I have to shoot under my second bird. I love my perazzi s ,the guerini is not a perazzi but so far is very comparable,we will see as time goes on.
I've been shooting my CG combo for a couple yrs, now. not one problem.
jack mc

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have had the the combo since November of 2016. It took some stock adjusting and ALOT of getting use to the adjustable rib. I have it dialed in now and has made a big difference. I have not ever owned a P or K gun, but the Magnus has beautiful gold inlays which has gotten many a compliment. I am very proud of it.

Daniel

·
Registered
63 Posts
A friend just bought on and is shooting it pretty good, also has a great warrenty! Hard to beat, see how it holds up.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I bought a Magnus combo and so far it's been a splendid gun. At this point I shoot the O/U better than the unsingle. I probably don't have the rib dialed in properly on the unsingle yet. Another woman at the club shot it (O/U) this week and ran 25 with it the first time out.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm looking for a good used lefty version right now for my son.
He has shot a few different ones and they seem to shoot great for him.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I bought a new summit combo earlier this year with the hopes that it can be a long time tool for me, and so far it’s living up to great expectations for the money. Been very pleased and it’s the best shooting gun I’ve ever had. And that includes a Kolar combo I shot very well for a few years.

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Bought a Summit Combo last fall and really like it and sense it is a durable trap gun. Comfortable shooting and ease of fit are a plus with the CG. Would recommend it to anyone wanting a premium trap gun!

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
I just picked up a Summit Impact 30". I really like it. I also have never owned an P/K gun (they are fantastic shotguns in my opinion). I have owned Berettas and really liked my 3200 but I am very happy with the CG as of now. Everyone be safe!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
The CG guns are very nice looking, but I’ve never really had my hands on one. I’m hoping to change that sometime soon.

·
Registered
54 Posts
My local shop had a demo model in on consignment a few weeks back. I couldn’t make it out there when they posted it, and it sold the night before I went in to buy it

·
Registered
387 Posts
Just Bought new Summit combo 4 weeks ago, all is well so far, I like it fits me well, love the adjustability of the ribs.
been shooting well. Shot my Browning HR adj comb sporting gun O/U previous. I still like my Browning and its still a keeper for me. But the CG will get shot more now.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I just picked up a CG summit unsingle combo from a buddy of mine that doesn't shoot trap anymore, he never did shoot registered trap, it's in very good shape and the o/u barrels have hardly been shot, we made a deal both of us were happy with, i'll use it primarily for doubles and I have a KX6 special for singles and cap, but given it's a combo I also have a great back up rig, I've only got about 2 flats through it so far but love the way it shoots.
20200825_190023.jpg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts