·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
20200215_153705.jpg

Resized_20200215_153639.jpeg

Resized_20200215_153741.jpeg
Resized_20200215_153724.jpeg

I have a Right Handed factory buttstock for a Caesar Guerini Summit Trap for sale.

I am shooting my gun with a Wenig stock now, and do not need the factory one anymore.

It is in good used condition, and to factory specs. No alterations to LOP have been made.

Comes with factory stock bolt, and recoil pad.

I put about 30k rounds over 4 years through the gun with this stock on it, so it does have the usual wear marks that you would expect to see.

The bottom screw hole for the recoil pad is slightly off center due to a "gunsmith's" poor installation of a different recoil pad. See pictures for details.

PM me your email or phone # for more detailed photographs.

3 day inspection, and full refund of purchase price upon return shipping if you are not happy with it for any reason.

500 shipped to Continental US or Canada

Thanks for looking,

James

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
View attachment 1654491

View attachment 1654493

View attachment 1654495 View attachment 1654501

I have a Right Handed factory buttstock for a Caesar Guerini Summit Trap for sale.

I am shooting my gun with a Wenig stock now, and do not need the factory one anymore.

It is in good used condition, and to factory specs. No alterations to LOP have been made.

I put about 30k rounds over 4 years through the gun with this stock on it, so it does have the usual wear marks that you would expect to see.

The bottom screw hole for the recoil pad is slightly off center due to a "gunsmith's" poor installation of a different recoil pad. See pictures for details.

3 day inspection, and full refund of purchase price upon return shipping if you are not happy with it for any reason.

Thanks for looking,

James
View attachment 1654491

View attachment 1654493

View attachment 1654495 View attachment 1654501

Thanks for looking,

James

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
  • James' stock was everything he pictured and described! Thank you James for your assistance and accuracy. It was a pleasure buying from you! Ralph

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the kind words Ralph. I am glad you are happy with the stock. It was a pleasure dealing with you as well.
James

1 - 6 of 6 Posts