Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a very nice Caesar Guerini Summit Trap gun that I have decided to sell. The gun has been a pleasure to own and shoot but for a number of reasons I have just not been able to use it lately.

This is a right hand Summit Trap model. 32" o/u barrels. No modifications have been made to the gun. Original LOP, recoil pad, comb, etc. The gun has functioned flawlessly for me and is in excellent mechanical condition. I wish I had kept better records of how many rounds I shot through it but I'm going to estimate somewhere between 6000-7500 and only about 250 within the last year. I purchased the gun new from Bob Schultz at Target Shotguns on 2/24/12. Gun includes the original case, sleeves for the stock and barrels, original set of 5 chokes + 3 more for a full set from C to F, and all wreches/tools that came with the gun.

The action is just as smooth as when it was new. There are a couple of tiny dings on the top of the comb that I tried to get photos of. There are a few spots on the stock that show some slight dulling in the oil finish. Grip area through the palm and just above the trigger where my finger would rest and on the inside as well as near the recoil pad on the inside (left) side of the stock. I have tried to include photos that give an accurate representation of the condition of the gun but if there is something in particular you would like to see, Id be happy to take more photos.

I realize this is the internet, and I don't have a whole lot of activity on this forum, especially lately. If you have interest in this gun, please PM me or even better call me and have a conversation with me about the gun. I'm a member of both ATA and PITA although I didn't renew memberships for this current year. Im in the Northern Nevada area and would be happy to show the gun to anyone in the Northern Nevada/California area that is within a reasonable distance. Otherwise, I'm happy to work out shipping this through an FFL.

$3650 + shipping.

Thanks for looking.

AndrewD
70two two3two 6sevenseven2.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Reno, NV. If you're interested, pm me or give me a call/text to work out a way for you to take a look at it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Great presentation of a beautiful gun at a great price. If I didn't already own one I would buy it up. It wont take long.

Rodney

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just an update. The gun has been sold to a great guy for a very smooth transaction. Thanks to all who showed interest in it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts