Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caesar Guerini Summit Combo 32" Unsingle 30" Over and Under both with High VIZ beads.
Both ribs are adjustable.
Comes with the hard case shown.

Righthand wood with adjustable comb and Gracoil.
LOP from 13 1/2' to 14 5/8'

Nickel finish is showing significant wear on bottom from handling and RH stock palm swell was sanded down by previous owner. I have attached a picture to show this.

Comes with chokes shown as well.

$3600 obo

upload_2020-4-3_17-37-50.png

upload_2020-4-3_17-38-43.png

upload_2020-4-3_17-39-6.png

upload_2020-4-3_17-37-27.png

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
.740 or .750 barrels ?
Gosh, I didn't know that CG changed bore's at any time. Would it say on the chokes or is it by serial number?

Or were you thinking about a kolar in another thread but your wallet is drawn to the CG?

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not a scam, still have gun. I did list it elsewhere to help my chances of selling. I'd rather keep it in the ts.com community though. Only had good transactions with people here.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also, dug out a second RH stock that will go with the combo because of the bad checkering on the one that's currently on it.
Has an adjustable comb and pad adjuster.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why do you have different lenght Choke tubes with the gun and are the SN's matching ? Thanks
The two shortest ones are flush chokes. The rest are just different based on manufacturers. The previous owner thought he could change chokes into a better score which is why there are so many.
Yes SNs match.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts