Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a Caesar trap combo,and had some real problems with it.I made one call to Guerini and talked to Tom Smith about what I though were concerns about the combo and asked for some help to correct them.A phone call that afternoon from Him made me think I made the proper choice buying the gun.I won't go into details about the problems.I have never had sarvice from any gun manufacturer like this. If you are thinking about buying a new gun,you should take a look at Caesar,The workmanship is excellent and I can attest for their service. Thanks Tom, his last words to me were we want you to enjoy our products and we back them with service. Nuf said.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Yepper...
I have 3 of them.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
My Summit Combo is now a little over 50K with NO service needed. It just keeps on ticking, so I haven't seen the need for the "pit stop" yet.

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
I'm planning to drop mine off to them in person since they are fairly local...anybody out there give me an idea how long they usually take? I dont think my gun needs a thing but want to let them go through it anyhow..does it require an appt? or just drop her off?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.