Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
I talked to Pat McCarthy at Dawson enterprises. He has one and shoots well. You can email Dawson's they will give it to him. Leave a phone number he will call you,He's not much for computer's.

·
Banned
1,775 Posts
CG finally designed a true target grade shotgun. Prior to the Invictus all their designs were based on B.Rizzinzi field gun actions. The problem for CG is to gain significant market share in a very crowded price point for the Invictus.

·
Banned
848 Posts
Looking at its MSRP, you are entering used Perazzi, Beretta DT, and even Krieghoff territory. Not to discount CG as a brand, but I would pick whichever fits you best of the former. Check out this MX8 or this Beretta DT11 for example.

·
Registered
69 Posts
CG does have a good warranty listed. I had a summit sporting for a month. Was a nice gun except for the finish on the stock clouding up.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
You owe it to yourself to look at the Invictus. The fit and balance of any that I looked at was amazing . Not to mention the workmanship and service.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I shot one last weekend. Trigger is 5x better than my Guerini. Stock grip is much better feel than mine as well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts