Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not have either one to compare here, and have not shot one. I do have 30 in and 32 in citories, shoot the 30 in better for double trap. Reason for going to a Caesar Guerini, factory release triggers option, and PFS. I know it is a personal preference, but do need some input. 10Tenner

· Registered
650 Posts
I used to have the 30" and I thought it was awesome. It was wonderful on sporting clays and I also used it for pigeons. I have not shot the 32" but i am just saying the 30 is well balanced!

Lyle
PS I have release pull parts if you would like to purchase on the cheap!

· Registered
274 Posts
I have several.

For SC, I use an Impact 30."

For Doubles, I use a Trap 0/U 32" and a 34" Unsingle for 16s and hdcp.

For Olympic bunker, I use a Trap 0/U 30."

Best of all, I get the same sight picture while the SGs shoot specific to the game. 60/40 for SC, 80/20 doubles, 100/0 for 16s...and 120 for olympic (i use cheep and slow ammo and have to compensate somewhere!).

Got an impact combo (34/32) for sale BTW...

· Registered
909 Posts
I have 34" unsingle that I love for trap.
a 32" Impact for SC and Wobble, and a 32" Sporter with tubes for skeet.
My short GF shoots my 30" Beretta.
How tall are you? How's your arm strength?
I like the longer sighting plane.

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have 34" unsingle that I love for trap. a 32" Impact for SC and Wobble, and a 32" Sporter with tubes for skeet. My short GF shoots my 30" Beretta. How tall are you? How's your arm strength? I like the longer sighting plane.

Maybe I should of asked how many of you shoot a impact for doubles. I shot my best scores with 30 barrel citori, but citori are nose heavy. I am 6'2 and most guns I need a longer length of pull.

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I went with the 32 in o/u and 34 in unsingle Summit Impact. The deciding factor on the 32 in barrel was a blog written by Olympic trap shooter who had compared the Impact 30 in. and 32 in. to his MX2005. http://www.clayshootingsuccess.com/clayshootingblog/read_51558/cg-summit-reviewed.html
It was hard decision to make biggest purchase on a gun, have many Brownings. If I did not need to go to release triggers, I probably would not upgraded. 10tenner

· Registered
505 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. I have had the CG Summit Impact with 32 inch for several months. You won't be disappointed. Nice gun for the money! I am still getting use to the high rib, but really like it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.