Caesar Guarini | Trap Shooters Forum
  1. Recently members have been receiving an email about confirming their account. Do not click the link. If you have done so and entered your login information, change your password immediately, and ensure the email address on your account is correct. This is a phishing scam designed to take your login information. Details here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/confirmation-email-warning.694601/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Members are required to have 50 posts before using the Classifieds Area, or PM system to contact. Any subversion of these rules will result in action taken against your account. The rules are posted here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-for-sale-by-members-want-to-buy-want-to-trade-sections.265247/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caesar Guarini

Discussion in 'Bob Schultz Target Shotguns' started by smokin' targets, Jun 17, 2017.

1. smokin' targets

smokin' targets Member

Any experience with Caeasr Guarini warranty?

2. Dukefan

Dukefan K-80 TS or Seitz 1045 TS Supporters

I had a receiver finish issue about a year and a half after purchase and they took care of the problem no charge!

3. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

It's Caesar Guerini.

Gussers thanked this.
  4. Shooterdan

Shooterdan Member

Ceasar Guerini from my experience is very quick and responsive. very caring to the customers.

5. 123honus

123honus Active Member

My new 410 would not set the trigger on the second shot.
    They fixed it.
    A little slower that I would have liked, but it works now.
    I also called them with a question on removing the ejectors. The called me back the same day.

6. Mr20yard

Mr20yard Banned User Banned

Took my invictus to the grand and 2 hours later full rebuild including block. N/C. Fellow shooter dropped his P gun off and his bill was 550.00. I just smiled

7. Mr20yard

Mr20yard Banned User Banned

BTW. I switched from P gun and bought my CG from Bob. I wouldn’t buy one from anyone else!! 5 star company bob has

8. ccanz13

ccanz13 Active Member

CG service after the sale is second to none. If they are at your shoot with their gunsmith, anything is possible. I wouldn't look anywhere else!

9. TORC12

TORC12 Well-Known Member

I have had one since 2007 with only one problem and they just fixed it for free at the grand, great service.

Search tags for this page

best cameras

news