Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cabela

Cabela's Estate Shotgun Ammo on Sale / Free shipping, no sales tax

Good prices on Estate ammo. Free shipping and no sales tax in CA.

Time to load up. (click the link above)

estate%20shells.jpg

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Hummm, I got WW 1oz 1290fps for $39.99 was that a good deal??

Noticed they had 6 crimp instead of the usual 8.

Forgot to add, not at Cabela's though.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
In a few months or less, a new Cabela's store will open 15 mins. from my house. No sales tax, will be able to have things shipped there or to my house....

Curt - Delaware

·
Registered
89 Posts
Curt; If you buy from Cabela's thru the mail and your state does not have a Cabela's store they do not charge sales tax. However, if your state has a Cabela's store you are charged whatever your states tax is....Clyde

·
Registered
374 Posts
Dixie: I don't have a problem with people knowing I have guns in my house, But due to high cost of ammo there will be no warning shots. Thanks for understanding.

I ordered 4 cases. ~Mich

·
Registered
7,212 Posts
If I could get them across the border into Canada without divine intervention ('cause it's gotten about that bad), I bet I could put an order in for a pallet or 2 of them...

Ron Burr

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
RE: border to Canada

Illegal (US Federal Law) for an individual to purchase ammunition and export to Canada. The same for powder and primers. Also, does not matter if a gift or won at a shoot or what have you.

USA export permit required and usually not issued to individuals.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Ok, we have the "no sales tax in Delaware" covered...so in answer to Dixie's query....over the years I have had ammo shipped directly to my house w/o any incidents or even a aside eyebrow..

Like Mich....I don't mind people knowing that I exercise my 2nd Amendment rights...

Curt

1 - 20 of 36 Posts