Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a coupon in the mail to get "Employee Discount" at Cabelas. Anyone know how much the "Employee Discount" amounts too?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Yeah somethings are good while others are bad. Cabelas Clothing is a big discount around 30%. If you used it on reloading supplies it brings them down to what we normally pay. The $100 off $500 are usually much better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Used mine past night 20% on Claybusters close to 25 % on HIViz comp site, question is is this a one purchase offer card does not read that way.

·
Registered
191 Posts
When our Pheasant's Forever chapter buys things they give us employee pricing and it amounts to 40-60% off cabelas brand, and 20-40% off other items. Guns, electronics, bows, not much of a discount. I purchased a Nikon muzzleoader scope last year using the discount card and saved about 25%.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Used it tonight-it was around 25% on Cabelas Brand stuff-much less on shooting related and ammo. They wouldn't let me keep it either-said it was one time use.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I wonder what it would be for a Foxpro? My husband has been wanting one but we haven't gotten one of those $100 off $500 purchase cards in quite a while... J

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.