Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With the holidays coming up I'm starting to think there should be a deal section on here, but here is another!

Cabela's has their new Browning O/Us for $200 off plus a $200 rebate running from Nov. 22 - 29th. Pretty good deal for anyone looking for one of these shotguns, I like mine.

Good luck to everyone out there!

P.S. They're going to have Gun Clubs for $49.99 a flat also!

Edit: The rebate runs from the 23rd - 26th, but the sale is from the 22nd - 29th. (Thanks for the catch Largo9)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It says all new in stock Browning O/U, even though the picture is of the field grade it should include the other models as well .

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Looks like I may have bought my new CX a couple weeks early- and still haven't shot it yet.
Shucky Darn....

·
Registered
542 Posts
With the holidays coming up I'm starting to think there should be a deal section on here, but here is another!

Cabela's has their new Browning O/Us for $200 off plus a $200 rebate running from Nov. 22 - 29th. Pretty good deal for anyone looking for one of these shotguns, I like mine.

Good luck to everyone out there!

P.S. They're going to have Gun Clubs for $49.99 a flat also!
The Rebate is from the 23 thru 26 Nov.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Is a new model that will replace the 725 a possibility for 2018?

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Thank you Karen, give the mom and pop operations a fighting chance, and if something goes wrong --you've got a knowledgeable person to talk to

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
238 Posts
If you are getting an Browning over/under DONT go to Cabelas GET IT if from one of your TRAPSHOOTERS.COM Sponsors!
I'm sure we can match any deal that they are offering. At least give us a chance-myself or another sponsor!
Karen
Do you have a left hand 725 with 32” tubes?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts