Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
812 Posts
I wouldn't mess with the bbl...just raise the comb a bit. This is not a rifle. Shims? For what? Do the top single and O/U shoot to the same POI? If they don't, there is something else going on that you should have CG address.

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't mess with the bbl...just raise the comb a bit. This is not a rifle. Shims? For what? Do the top single and O/U shoot to the same POI? If they don't, there is something else going on that you should have CG address.
I guess I will be sending it back to CG ,maybe they can make them both shoot same POI,Thanks

· Registered
812 Posts
Have you had someone else "double check" your POI ... just in case you're doing something to cause the variation? Might be a simple fix. If it were me, I'd first check to see if both barrels of the O/U shoot to the same POI, and if that's good, then I'd compare the O/U top bbl's POI to the top single's POI. If the issue remains, if you bought this combo new, your dealer should handle this for you. Also, at what distance are you checking POI?

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you had someone else "double check" your POI ... just in case you're doing something to cause the variation? Might be a simple fix. If it were me, I'd first check to see if both barrels of the O/U shoot to the same POI, and if that's good, then I'd compare the O/U top bbl's POI to the top single's POI. If the issue remains, if you bought this combo new, your dealer should handle this for you. Also, at what distance are you checking POI?
I shot both barells off a dead rest at 35 yds, o/u top barell shoots 100 ten percent ,top single shoots 90 ten ,there is no more adjustment left.if i could get sets of barrels to shoot same poi I would be a happy man

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.