Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm spending a couple of months in North Phoenix (Anthem) just north of Ben Avery. Where is the best place in north Phoenix to buy shells? Any info. appreciated. Ray

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Ray, I thought the pricing at Ben Avery was decent, 60'sh if I remember correctly. They store them, you shoot them, nice deal thank you very much. :)Nice facility, hope you enjoy it there. Bob

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bob, I'll check them out. You're right about Ben Avery, it's a premier range. Ray

·
Registered
518 Posts
There is a Dick's Sporting goods on the east side of Hwy.17 south of Ben Avery. You can see the sign from the hwy.

I think that there is a Sportsmans Warehouse next to the Costco south of the 101 a couple of exits, it is on the west side of Hwy17. Look for the Costco.

Check online for the ad in that area for the Dicks ad.

Philip Santos

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Think "WAL MART" ... How much ammo are you looking for, what do you want, and when ..? We are putting in an order this week ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WPT,
Not sure how much shooting I'll be doing. Hopefully a couple of times a week for next six weeks. Not enough to do a lot of driving or perhaps special purchase.
Thanks, Ray

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Ray,

Its kind of difficult to put an order together if you don't know what, how much you want, or when ... Think "WAL MART" you can get what you want, when you want it, in all different flavors ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Ray, Welcome to Phoenix. Dicks has the best price right now on Gun clubs as you stated they are $4.98 a box get em while you can because they always sell out of these when they have that sale. Also since you will be in Anthem for a couple months you should consider shooting with the Paralyzed Veterens of America on february 17th - 19th. It is a really fun shoot and benefits a Great organization. There is a thread regarding the info on it posted here on TS.com. Shoot me a p.m. if you can't locate the thread or if you need any additional info. You will have a great time guaranteed. Don't forget to get out that sunshine shovel it's needed around here this time of year!!!!

Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.