Trapshooters Forum banner

BUYING SHELLS AT WALMART IN SPARTA

5026 28
Can someone from the Sparta area help us non residents with the subject. What are the procedures and/or the requirements? Thanks. I am sure many folks would like to know.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
12,998 Posts
Can someone from the Sparta area help us non residents with the subject. What are the procedures and/or the requirements? Thanks. I am sure many folks would like to know.
[/QUOTE ---------------- If you are not an ILL. resident ,You can by ammo there only if you are from a bordering state or possess an ILL. hunting Lisc. Other than that if you have a friend will pick up some for you who does. For a time you could use your ATA card to buy ammo in Sparta but ,then ILL. got a new Pinko Commie Gun Nazi and that changed. You can purchase ammo on the grounds on the WSRC but that's it and will have to do so if you do not meet the above criteria .

· Registered
36,819 Posts
What would be the price of shells, with a license and taxes at WalMart vs shells, no license plus taxes at The Grand? If the Sparta Walmart is selling shells for the same prices other WalMarts around the country, those prices look the same as they would be at The Grand.

· Registered
1,288 Posts
If the shell house at the grand is well stocked why would you even look at Walmart ???? maybe I'm missing something

Reactions: MRS. KS-OKIE
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.