Trapshooters Forum banner

Buying New Guns

3593 26
How many out there are waiting out this ammo shortage to buy new guns?
I want to buy a new Krieghoff but this situation is making me leery.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
1,286 Posts
I bought a new KX6s last spring when everything was being cancelled and put about 4500 rounds through it last summer, I am looking at a new K80 trap combo 😀 now, not that I need it but I keep thinking maybe I should have one ???????? I have enough ammo stocked up to shoot this entire season but even if I didn't that would never hold me back if that's the gun I wanted, WTF life is way to short not to treat yourself to something like a new gun :unsure: buy, shoot, be happy.

· Registered
13,498 Posts
I want to buy a new Krieghoff but this situation is making me leery.
I too say go for it. Of course you may want to look around for a sweet deal on a 1 to 1 1/2 year old lightly used K-80 Trap Combo!!! You'll be money ahead in the long run. Google Krieghoff International. Click on there list of K-gun dealers. Do a search on each dealers used gun inventory on-line. You never know what you may find. Then, you can pull the trigger on a new K-gun if you don't find what you want. Good Luck to Ya. break em all jeff

· Registered
1,339 Posts
I do think the ammo shortage is affecting some firearms sales as defensive firearms are a premium so might be the best time to purchase those target shotguns as noticed some models are moving @ a lack luster pace so opportunity to tire kick a desire target shotgun. I've watch some of my favorites go 6,10 & 12 day cycles on GB with no bids.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.