Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not 100% certain but got that fuzzy feeling I'm right on this. Did a Google search looking for a gun and MontanaGunsForSale.com came up as having it available. Outstanding price as well. Too good, really. Anyhow, I placed one in the cart and went to check out. Never asked for FFL but in the form to fill out it asked if it was to be shipped somewhere else other than the address of mine. First red flag. Says their CC system is down (second red flag) and have to use either Bitcoin (giving them your CC info), Paypal, Venmo and Zelle. Neither of which have recourse in the case it is fraudulent or any other issue. Third red flag. Tried calling a number they have on the site to no avail. Forth and last red flag. Has anyone done business with this company? I don't plan on buying from them and thought to give a heads up to my fellow shooters so you don't get burned. Good shooting, Rey

· Premium Member
226 Posts
Looks like the scammers have caught on to the shortage and demand. I just did a search for 209 primer and the first two sites that come up are a similar scam site where you can only pay with zelle or bitcoin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.