Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
$5700.00 shipped.

Awesome shotgun in awesome condition. 30" barrel 14.5" LOP. Comes in Butler hard case with custom cut foam. Extended Briley (factory from Butler) black oxide Light Full choke, comp hi-viz sight kit (also factory from Butler), adjustable rib from POI - also factory. This shotgun will not disappoint. Wanted to give it a try. Serial number is a 2018 002X.

Will accept paypal friend payment.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is a great product. I like to try different guns which is why I bought one of these. I mostly shoot skeet and am used to shooting Beretta's which I have shot for years for doubles and 12 gauge. If I was going to shoot a lot of trap again I would keep this gun

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I own one and it is the softest shooting shotgun I have owned. Points very well and breaks the target hard. Lots of fun shooting doubles; shell catcher is available.
Whoever buys this will have a smile on their face. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pull trigger I have been told that all parts are there to make pull or release I do not know this for sure

·
Registered
182 Posts
Great shotguns, really enjoy mine. Whoever buys this will not be disappointed. Plus Jason Lee is a great guy to deal with and backs up his product.

·
Registered
188 Posts
When checking if steel or aluminum, know that the receiver is a two piece. Upper/lower, the upper on every one is aluminum and the lower is the piece that varies from steel to Al.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I shot a all aluminum butler last weekend.. oh my what a pleasure!! NO recoil!! Seeing more show up, and the owners are happy with them!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts