Trapshooters Forum banner

Butler Shotguns

1953 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  flashmax
Darrell Farr will be at the Golden Gun Club on Thursday 25 March and Saturday 27 March and at Kiowa Creek on Friday 26 March and Sunday 28 March coaching and showing off the LF1, Swift and standard Butler Shotguns.
Come on out and get a look at and shoot the guns!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
30,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Saw D-unit today. The Butler is a fine looking shotgun. Jon Kruger came out to play, taking time away from his fine woodworking projects. Shot the Butler and shot it well. Everyone who shoots the shotgun loves it.

· Premium Member
30,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great 🙄 Just what I needed, another temptation.
You want to try it I can hook you up with Darrell. Another poster was in your position, I hooked him up, he bought. He’s happy with his purchase.

Reactions: WadHopper

· What squad am I on?
TriStar TT15
8,770 Posts
You want to try it I can hook you up with Darrell. Another poster was in your position, I hooked him up, he bought. He’s happy with his purchase.
Ironically, a couple years ago, before I knew it already existed, I got the idea and was all excited and sent a PM to another forum member about an unsingle auto. That's when I first heard of Butler. Sorta burst my bubble but nonetheless, an unsingle auto is a great concept and I'm sure the Butler's a great shooter! If I can get my hands on one at the Cardinal, I'll take it for a test drive 😉

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.