Trapshooters Forum banner

Bustin' Clays Decals $3 mailed

3910 Views 19 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  DecalDude
Bustin

We have a few of these Bustin' Clays decals left over We are selling these off for $3 mailed to you. They are Approx 3.5in tall and 5.5 long.

Decals like this are selling for $6 mailed on EBAY, These are priced to go!
Helmet Emblem

Label

You can PM me for payment details.

Thank You

Jerry Lewis
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PMs answered paid order ready to mail when post office opens!

We have a few but we are not limited to them I can run more if you guys want more!

Thank You!

Jerry

· Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Notenoughguns yours went in the following morning! All paid orders go out the following business day. I am doing my best to keep that up and its been great so far. The only time that may not happen is when the MRS. and I go to the Pa. state shoot and the NY state shoot.

And if she has her way we will prolly have a book full of different stuff I have made up.

Thanks all

Jerry

· Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow I got some disturbing PMs last night! Fishinmagician has not recieved his decals yet! They were mailed on Tuesday afternoon in Lakewood NY, which was the following BUSINESS DAY after the holiday. So they prolly didnt even leave the Post office til the next day the 29th! Yesterday was the 1st of JUNE. They hadnt made it to Keswick Va or what ever I deleted all his PMs as it was disturbing in only 2 days.

He wanted me to send 3 more to replace them! No I issed him a refund and asked him to enjoy the stickers when they get there.(Prolly the next couple days)

Please allow time as these were all sent Via US postal 1st class mail. We didnt get rich selling these at just over cost.

Jerry

· Registered
31 Posts
I'll make this short. He forgot to add my city to my Va address. I did not send him a nasty message, I'm retired and I get along with everybody. I too deleted all my correspondence with him so I cannot back it up. I have no problems with him on my part-honest mistake. That's all!
Jack House

· Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank You Fishnmagician That was the originals sent I didnt send replacements.

Sorry about the postal service being slow but it wasnt me.

Thanks all had a great run on these over 6dozen went out all over the US including ALASKA!

Yall are great shoot well !

Jerry

1 - 20 of 20 Posts