Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I know he couldn't tell what it was that quick, but it would have been great if he had caught it and thrown it back at the guy.

Or just pulled out a piece and wasted him. Works for me.

Tom(AJ100)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I guess this means that from here on out he will be making all of his public appearances at the Air Force Acadamy. Always a friendly group and so many nice churches in the area. gyrine

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Gotbass, Unlike George W, I served my country, and it wasn't drinking and protecting Texas from Oklahoma or helping his daddy get re-elected. gyrine

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Did anyone else think Bush was kind of laughing during the video when the shoes were thrown at him? He's got good reflexes though!
-Trappy

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Well in all fairnes, when I was doing my best to make sure that another domino in south east asia didn't fall, there was some drinking involved. Jack Daniels when I could get it. gyrine

·
Registered
658 Posts
I liked it better when he threw up on the Prime Minister of Japan...lol. Gyrine, FYI...GW did serve in the Texas Guard so you are wrong..and probably a Dem at that. Did you vote for the Kenyan too?

·
Registered
967 Posts
So, W can go into the den of the Lion and all they can do is to throw a frig'n shoe? I guess he's has been pretty effective, eh? The likes of lying Kerry or goofy Gore would not have had the stones to go there in the first place. History will be kind to W, just as it has been to Harry S.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
It took seven seconds for his SS detail to respond. Good thing it wasn't a shoe bomb like the one that terroist tried to use on the public airline.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
It took seven seconds for his SS detail to respond. Good thing it wasn't a shoe bomb like the one that terroist tried to use on the public airline.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Hitting a person with the sole of one's shoe is the ultimate sign of disrespect. The perp's employer is now demanding his immediate release and a significant chunk of the region is hailing the perp's act as heroic and wonderful.

I'm thinking an appropriate response would have been for the press corp to film W's security detail giving the perp an old fashion @ss whoopin' with THEIR shoes then tossing his sorry butt in the street with the rest of the gutter trash.

The tape would make good viewing on al jazeera tv.

sissy : )

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Hitting a person with the sole of one's shoe is the ultimate sign of disrespect. The perp's employer is now demanding his immediate release and a significant chunk of the region is hailing the perp's act as heroic and wonderful.

I'm thinking an appropriate response would have been for the press corp to film W's security detail giving the perp an old fashion @ss whoopin' with THEIR shoes then tossing his sorry butt in the street with the rest of the gutter trash.

The tape would make good viewing on al jazeera tv.

sissy : )

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I think Bush has still got pretty damn good reflexes for an aging guy with the weight of whats left of the world on his shoulders ... It did look like he was smiling as he was bobbing and weaving ... Nuke them people and be done with it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.